Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches: Jingle Bells

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren.


I knew right away that I had an older set in my Christmas unused stash that would work for this sketch - Papertrey Ink's Ombre Sentiments: Christmas.  Nothing like not going "ombre" with a set called "Ombre"!!

FMS Jingle

I had every intention of creating a rainbow of color - either as a background or on the sentiments themselves.  But then I saw the paper, then I remembered how last year I was not prepared with an appropriate number of masculine cards, and the whole card changed.  (But I still managed to sneak in a little shimmer and glimmer!!)

I hope to see you playing along!

SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Ombre Sentiments: Christmas
Dies: Impression Obsession Christmas Icons
Paper: Carta Bella 6x6 Christmas Delivery, Glitter paper from Michaels, PTI Scarlet Jewel


7 comments:

  1. Masculine Christmas -- I don't think I've ever really thought about that, but this card is perfect for it. Love the Christmas plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this! the plaid and those little bells are wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid! I love how you sentiment and bells look against it! The Big Guy tells me every year to make a few plain cards with just skis on them for him to send tto a few ski friends.....maybe I can sneak in some plaid this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this from the fantastic plaid background to the subway style sentiment. Great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this card is spot on! The background is gorgeous and so rich and warm-looking and the big bold sentiment is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sentiment seems made for a sketch like this! And oh, that plaid. I'm totally in love!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card! I love the sentiment panel against the fab DSP you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!