Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches: Sunflower Birthday

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Jen Mitchell.


It is a dear friend's birthday today - so I knew precisely what I needed to make. (Hopefully we've managed to get together by now so that I can deliver the card before she sees it here - happy birthday Michele!!)  I wanted bright and cheerful, and I am totally into fall.  A new paper pad from Doodlebug and a die cut sunflower scored on all counts!

FMS Sunflower Birthday

Do you like the new look at Freshly Made Sketches? I LOVE the fonts - so fresh!

It's a fun sketch!  Notice is says "any shape" and I look forward to seeing what you all use.

SUPPLY LIST

10 comments:

  1. Smiling all over in seeing your beautiful sunflower, Kim! The background paper: perfect canvas! Your friend will love this, as do I!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper is so great! Love the pattern and colors. Perfect with this awesome flower. This is sure to make Michele smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have managed to perfectly combine cheerful and Fall into this one card! Love it, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that die cut sunflower! Beautiful for fall! Weather is changing fast here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card Kim! Oh that sunflower is just so cheery and the background paper is so fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, bright and cheerful card! The blue enamel dot on the sunflower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love the pretty colours and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and cheerful and a perfect birthday card for your friend. I absolutely love that colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is happy and cheerful, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - this card is just beautiful Kim! I love the colours you have carried over from the DSP into your flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!