Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Peppermint Stick Cocoa and Reverse Confetti Tags

My kids have always made jars of hot chocolate mix for their teachers.  Even as they have gotten older, and I've suggested things like coffee gift cards or movie gift cards, nothing else will do except this hot chocolate mix.  I have to admit that I haven't even tried it, so I can't vouch for it.  But it is an excellent way to get the kids involved in the Christmas gift giving!  And while they measure everything out and whack the peppermint candies with a hammer to crush them, I can play at my craft desk making tags!!

Jars

The recipe is Peppermint Stick Cocoa from My Recipes and includes powdered milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, miniature chocolate chips and peppermint candy.  It does look great in the jar!

I used my favorite new Christmas die of the year - Branch Out from Reverse Confetti - such a fun and funky look!!

Cocoa Tag

We did make more than the two jars pictured above. My Big Shot got a workout and at one point I had a sea of trees and tags across my craft desk!



SUPPLY LIST


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!