Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Lord bless you and keep you.

I have one last card that I made for the church card racks for confirmation, although this card could really work for any time.




The Lord Bless You

I particularly love two things about this card:

1. Love that sentiment set - I just got the set Faith by Unity - and I love it.  It's full of classic Bible verses but done in a slightly more contemporary font.

2. Love the bird - without a doubt this is the best purchase from Joanns $1 bin that I have ever made.  Here's the entire set. Can you see the sparkles?  Of course, every time that I make a card, I make at least four of them for the church card racks - so I spent $4 on the birds.  And...if you live in the Denver area and shop at Joanns at E470 and Gartrell - I bought all that they had...sorry!



BIG NEWS: The downloadable Stampin' Up Copic Chart on my sidebar
has been updated for Copic matches to the brand new in-colors!!!



  • Stamps: Unity Faith
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft and Pinefeather
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Pinefeather, White
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Kraft ribbon, EK Success border punch, Crafts-Too Embossing Folder, Studio112 Adhesive Chipboard. misc gems

6 comments:

  1. Kim this is so serene and lovely! Love the patterned chipboard bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kim! The font is very cool on that stamp set and I love the notebook paper punched border. Look at you rocking the deals, too. That bird from the $1 bin was a great find...it is perfect on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LOVE a good deal!! Such a pretty card Kim. This is our Priest's favorite closing verse. Every time I see it I think of him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight to my 'to CASE' file ... but I will have to find something just as gorgeous as the birds when I get around to CASE-ing this one! Gorgeous!!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, the colors are perfect for those birds. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is really stunning!
    The embossed background is beautiful and the bird... I believe it is the best purchase!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!