Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Graduation Cards

Last week, when I was frantically trying to come up with graduation cards for our group to make at church cardmaking, I put together these very simple cards...


Graduation

I love the look of a rainbow of sentiments. Paper Smooches sentiments are so fun - they work perfectly for the rainbow! 

 Here's the masculine version...
   
Graduation

The next card has nothing particularly unique or fun about it...except the sentiment. I want to give that sentiment a little more attention in the future because it's beautiful - but for now I just plopped it on a basic black and white grad card.
 
Verve

The sentiment is actually from Verve Breast Cancer set - but I think it works perfectly for graduation cards!

I need to get a few more grad cards up to the church card racks soon - but at least there's something there!!

11 comments:

  1. These may be simple but I think they're fab. Love the funky colours especially the pink version. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim ,I think your Graduation cards are superb. I bet they sell very quickly too. Love the Black & White one, a beautiful verse. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure those bright colours will be popular Kim and I love the ribbon tags too. Beautiful verse and you're right it is perfect for A new grad card too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two are definitely fresh & lots of fun! The third is elegant & the verse is perfect.
    Your church community must love the opportunity of being able to purchase such beautiful cards Kim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with the graduation cards...may have to CASE them one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous trio! Love the ribbons on the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love the rainbow colours on the first. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the PS grad cards - the colors are wonderful and they are simple but bold and fabulous. The Verve verse is awesome for a grad card too. Love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man ... you are the bomb! These multi-colour ones are sensational! Love the black one, too! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They may be simple but they're all wonderful graduation cards. I don't need very many graduation cards, but I'll be sure to remember these to CASE when I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What company is the saying from on the black and white one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!